We are now part of a membership scheme called Hynt. Hynt cardholders are entitled to a free ticket for their personal assistant or carer at both venues.
Visit www.hynt.co.uk to find out more information and to join.
Please book tickets in advance and advise staff on any particular requirements you have when booking - we are more than happy to help and advise you.
If you have any worries, questions or require further information or wish to let the venue know about particular needs, please do not hesitate to phone.
- Ramp access to foyer at the front of the building, with automatic front doors
- Ramp access from the car park to the front of the building or to the side entrance
- 3 parking spaces for disabled people
- Lift from stalls area to bar
- Wheelchair accessible toilet facilities
- 5 spaces for wheelchair users in the stalls area. Companion seats offered free, next to these spaces – please advise the Box Office when booking your tickets
- Assistance dogs are welcome in all areas of the building but seating is limited
- The stalls area of the auditorium is fitted with an induction loop
PARK & DARE
- Flat access from the library car park opposite the venue to the front entrance – please arrive as early as possible to ensure availability
- Flat access within the foyer and box office
- Flat access to the lounge bar
- Lift access to the stalls area
- Flat stalls area
- The stalls area of the main auditorium is fitted with an induction loop. Please switch your hearing aid to the T position to take advantage of this facility
- Gents and ladies wheelchair accessible toilets on the ground floor
- Assistance dogs are welcome in all areas of the building